Perform is a fixed income portfolio analysis system used by over 150 fund, institutional and private wealth managers. Features include model-based trade allocation, compliance, trade messaging, and performance attribution.
Ready to get started?
Investortools is used
by amazing companies like:
use Perform for:
Perform is used by some of the largest mutual funds, banks, and insurance companies along with distinctive and prominent private account managers.
How Perform works for you:
- Industry leading option-adjusted modeling
- Portfolio shock analysis including parallel and non-parallel spreads
- Portfolio effects of simulated transactions
- GIPS-compliance total return performance analysis on your portfolios
- Same-system integration of portfolio management with the CreditScope credit analysis software
- Same-system integration of of long bond portfolio management with the SMART short maturity portfolio system (including 2a-7 compliance)
- Same-system integration with Custom Index Manager index total return and risk attribution system
- Built-in fast flexible reports that can replace your spreadsheets
- Produce reports that are immediately presentable to your clients
- Produce historical reports
- Over 150 fields available to create your own reports