CreditScope helps users identify bonds that may be rich or cheap, identify obligors in obligor status that may affect the price of bonds, and quickly assess the creditworthiness of a trade on the secondary market. CreditScope helps assesses credit risk using tools like the following:
- Financial ratios and trends on individual credits and vs. peer groups
- A wide selection of financial ratios measuring coverage, leverage, liquidity and profitability
- Trend analysis via ratio calculations over multiple time periods
- User defined ratios, using the consistently fielded data within a sector
- Benchmark comparisons
- User defined benchmarks for peer group analysis against other benchmarks or individual credits
- Standard benchmarks, such as vs. credit medians and vs. individual peers
- Multi-variate ranking within sector or sector/rating peer groups for proprietary credit scoring models
Investortools, Inc. serves institutional investment organizations by providing portfolio management and credit analysis systems. Our products and services are designed, produced and enhanced to assist users in their analyses and presentations relating to fixed income investment securities.
In addition to our standard products, we serve clients requiring system specialization by designing and implementing customized systems.
Our clients include mutual fund investment advisors, bank trust departments, insurance companies, investment counselors and securities dealers. Our systems are used by portfolio managers, portfolio analysts, securities analysts, representatives of securities dealers and other investment professionals.
Founded in 1983 and incorporated in 1985, we are located in Yorkville, Illinois in the Chicago area.